Spring club meeting – Tuesday, April 9, 7 pm, TD&H Engineering, 1800 River Drive N
Are you excited about the upcoming bicycling season? Time to share your pedaling plans and goals and to make plans to ride with others. Please plan to join us Tuesday, April 9th to visit with old riding pals and meet new ones as we talk bicycling in and around Great Falls.
GFBC Club Meeting Agenda – April 9th, 7 pm, TD&H Engineering
MTB Items of Interest
1. River’s Edge Trail – Gravity Flow Trail Planned. Needs your input.
2. HLCNF Forest Use Plan update
3. Club rides and Trail Building
4. Beyond the Dam RACE and Ride – June 15
5. State Trails Assn update
Road Items of Interest
1. Beyond the Dam RACE and Ride – June 15
2. Adventure Cycling Assn Bike Overnight Ride and Spelunking – June 1, 2
3. River’s Edge Trail progress update
4. Rides Schedule
1. GFBC officer elections
2. Bike Walk Montana
COOL Promo Story for bicycling around Great Falls in the Outdoors NW magazine. Check it out!