Missouri River Rampaging Fun Weekend – August 20, 21
The Missouri River Rampage weekend has added more enjoyable activities to encourage you to join the fun. All events are centered around Great Falls’ premier sweet spot, Giant Springs. Schedule:
- Mountain Bike Expo – Saturday Aug 20th – 10 am to 1 pm – Heritage Picnic Area – Will have road and mountain bikes to test ride, bike gear, free snacks, drinks and more.
- South Shore to Lost Fork MTB Ride – Meet at 1 pm Heritage Picnic Area, takes about 3 hours with a group.
- Missouri River swim and picnic – 4 to 6 pm Giant Springs Park – The warm river water/ cold spring water confluence at the swimming hole is amazing. Pot luck picnic with pulled pork entre from GFBC.
- Wylie and the Wild West concert – FREE – Giant Springs Park 6 to 8 pm – Ya-HOO-oo!
- Bicyclists only Campout – Heritage Picnic Area, Saturday night – You MUST reserve a camp site. Camp Out flyer here BRING ALONG YOUR FRIENDS! Beer is welcome at the campout.
- Missouri River Rampage MTB Race – Lewis and Clark Overlook, Sunday morning 8 am. Info and pre-register here.
Holy smokes this will be a fun weekend. Be there!